Gotham District Attorney
Harvey Dent began as an aspiring ADA, then experienced significant setbacks before being voted District Attorney in an extraordinary landslide by the Gotham citizens who believed in him. He seemed to be an impossibly virtuous political figure, even referred to as Gotham's "White Knight," but there were some signs that the consequences of the Joker's rampage would eventually break him.
- Maiden Avenue Report
- City At War - Batman Saves Entire Family - Mobsters Fight For Dominance
- Dent Tip Line Targets City's Dirty Cops
- Letters to the Editor (issue 1)
- The Back Page: Look Out Gotham, Here Comes Harvey Dent!
- Gang War Claims Girl
- Harvey Dent joins race for Gotham DA
- Garcetti Vows "Cleanest Campaign in Gotham History"
- Batman Stops Mob Melee
- The question of Harvey Dent
- Letters to the Editor (issue 2)
- At Memorial for DA Finch, Sadness and Pride
- Breitup Family Sues City After "House of Pies" Arrest Goes Awry
- The Back Page: Lamb Chops with DA Garcetti
- Batman: Savior or Menace?
- The Making of Harvey Dent
- Landslide Win for Harvey Dent
- Largest Vote in City History
- Harvey Dent: A New Day for Gotham?
- Grassroots Campaign Revolutionizes Gotham Politics
- Gotham Cable News
- Rallies, Dentmobiles, and Pillowfights: Dent's Revolutionary Grassroots Campaign
- Harvey Dent: Can the "White Knight of Gotham" Win?
- Garcetti Tries to Make Citizens for Batman an Election Issue
- Open Mob War Bolstered Dent's Tough-on-Crime Message
- Harvey Dent Wins in Landslide
- The Road to Victory
- Source: Dent Plans "All Out War" on Mob
- Garcetti Rumored to Turn State's Evidence
- "Slipknot" on Fugitives Nabs Two "Smear Cops"
- One Month After, Dent Keeps Golden Image
- Dent Takes On "Biggest Target Yet" - Maroni
- Gotham Tonight (first six episodes)